Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falk781

Uncontrolled Switching between windowed mode and full screen

Hi everybody,Have this problem... seems as though anytime I am flying in Vatsim in full screen mode, it arbitrarilly switches between windowed mode to full screen mode every 2 or 3 seconds. I'm using FS Inn and FS Copilot, the reccommended versions. It doesn't do it in free flight when I'm not connected and it doesn't do it when I'm connected to other sessions via direct connect. Has this happened to anyone?I have tried disabling the weather feature from FS INN to see if it had something to do with it, but I haven't flown it yet.Any help appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think I know what you mean. But my screen would just flash and "freak out"! I wish I could help a little more, but I find that a generic problem solver is to delete the FSX.cfg file and that basically resets FSX to factory install mode. It may be worth a shot. :(

I strongly advise, everytime use "windowed" screen. The most of time, full screen is causing of menu loosing problems and connected any other problems. Depends on, it can be show differents problems by computer hardware or software or actual graphic card drivers.