Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest _Christopher_

Help with ATC Accelerated Files

I have tried both the FGlight1 and TweakFS registry repair tools to point to a dummy installation of FS9 in order to create Edit Voicepack files for FSX ATC. The problem is these utilities do NOT work in Vista x64 even when running as Admin with UAC turned off. It creates nothing in the registry.Would someone be so kind as to tell me the manual information to enter into the registry myself to create the proper keys? I am comfortable using regedit but cannot seem to get EVP to see the dummy install of FS9 no matter what I do.NOTE: Yes I know there is a Beta for EVP for FSX - but it is no longer in development and is incomplete, so I am hoping to create the files using the FS9 version since they are compatible with FSX :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Would someone be so kind as to tell me the manual information to enter into the registry myself to create the proper keys? I am comfortable using regedit but cannot seem to get EVP to see the dummy install of FS9 no matter what I do.NOTE: Yes I know there is a Beta for EVP for FSX - but it is no longer in development and is incomplete, so I am hoping to create the files using the FS9 version since they are compatible with FSX :-)
Here is a screenshot of the entry in the Registry. Note that I have FS9 installed (EXE Path) to D:\FS9You may not need to create all the keys shown for your purposes, and in any event the ID would be different for your machine's installation.BTW, once you do have a "converted" voicepack file copy/pasted to your FSX, you can then use the FSX EVP beta version to further customize it... ;)cj1plus000008.jpg