Sign in to follow this  
pouzo

PMDG MD11 Black Guages

Puzant,If you've problems with Simconnect, you're not going to get PMDG working - trust me, I know :)Have you tried running the diagnostic output for simconnect? What results did that give?Leo

Louise

London, UK

but the funny part is my Goflight system , my other addons are working except PMDG. How can i run the diagnostic output for simconnect. It will be nice if you tell me

I'm not at my flightsim computer but i believe the settings is located in simconnect.ini (if not in the root FSX folder do a search on your computer). You can enable console output or log it to file.

Nathan

Puzant-Let me back you up a bit to look at something critical:-> Have you updated FSX to SP2?With FSX v1.0, there were problems with simConnect communication being interrupted by firewall software (correctly) sniffing for ftp traffic that didn't have a source known to the firewall. The result was similar to what you describe- but not precisely.When SP2 was first released we had a few customers that simply couldn't get SP2 to install correctly- and it took a few months of trouble shooting before we were able to develop a method to help those folks through the FSX SP2 installation. (Yes- we were trying to help them correct a problem created by MS, not our own product... fun, huh?)What has me wondering about your setup is that you are reporting BLACK screens. This is generally a validation issue- but you also report what sounds to me like the animation process for the 3D models is not working either- and that has me suspecting simconnect.I don't know what the "blah blah blah" that Paul recommended to you was- but I'd like to see you remove our products- run a registry cleaner (some good freeware ones available with a google search) then remove SP1/SP2 from FSX, run the registry cleaner AGAIN- then reinstall SP1/SP2/PMDG 400X... (don't install both the 400X and MD-11X as you are just adding to your workload if they aren't going to run...)FWIW: We haven't been foiled yet trying to get someone running- but it will take some back and forth for us to help you out. Whatever the problem is- this is unique to your local machine- which is frustrating- but it also means that it is a non-normal state- so it IS fixable...We'll help you out, no worries!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com