Sign in to follow this  
christiaan

FS9.1 update installation problem

Please ignore previous topic due to wrong informationI have airport sceneries from Cloud 9 & Dreamteam, for some reason they worked without the FS9.1 update, I thought maybe another scenery updated it automatically.However the Addon Manager from Dreamteam disappeared a short while ago leaving me without the airports sceneries.I need the update in order to install the Addon Manager however it halts when it needs to process the modules (see the attached photo).My computer crashed a couple of years ago, I installed this FS2004 directly into a second hard drive (D).So I have not altered it in any way as I can think of.I like to mention that the first time I ran de update from outside the FS2004 ut got the same problem as later.As the installation was not finished I presume that nothing was changed as regards the modules.I think I once changed the vertex texure level ?? number as certain sceneries needed a different level than the original fs9 cfg in the hidden files section.N.B. I have the following files1) Main Fl Sim 9 map which is made during installation BACKUP 0 bytes Unpatch.bak2) In Module map 4 files with same name as in main Flight Simulator 9 mapRTA86510 RTB86510RTA63200 RTB63200In main FS9 map they seem to have been made during installation try.Can anyone help me to get the installation of FS9.1 update completed.Also posted this problem on Forum Dreamteam, got a lot of tips from the Dreamteam, including the Virtual Flight to see if the path was correct, but nothing seems to work.I have many other airport and aircraft (pay & free) some dating back from FS2002,I presume they will still work if I manage to update the FS9.