Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gosabres

Having a problem with modifying AFCAD for Ultimate Traffic X

I have modified my KBUF AFCAD to accomidate ultimate terrain x changes however I have just one problem. The roadway that is supposed to flow between the terminal and parking garage instead goes right through the terminal. (see image below). So I tried moving the terminal back in ADE however another exact duplicate of the terminal and the parking garage in their original position appeared in FSX. If anybody can fix this PM me and i'll email you the AFCAD with all the modifications already made. PM me if you have any questions. Please tell me ASAP if you know a fix for the problem as I would like to get it into the library. Thanks!!!2009-4-15_23-26-37-173.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just realized another problem. I extended RWY 23/5 and noticed some problems with double taxi signs towards the end of the runways. I can see them in the sim but not in ADE. Does anybody know a fix to this?

I just realized another problem. I extended RWY 23/5 and noticed some problems with double taxi signs towards the end of the runways. I can see them in the sim but not in ADE. Does anybody know a fix to this?
Did you start your project from a stock airport or did you load an already modified bgl file and import stock data onto it?The symptoms you describe of duplicated buildings or taxi signs in our experience is caused when there is another modified copy of the airport present in FSX. However if you started from a non stock airport then duplicates might be possible. If you would like to email me the ade project file then I will take a look at it. email it to jon AT fsdeveloper.com

Did you start your project from a stock airport or did you load an already modified bgl file and import stock data onto it?The symptoms you describe of duplicated buildings or taxi signs in our experience is caused when there is another modified copy of the airport present in FSX. However if you started from a non stock airport then duplicates might be possible. If you would like to email me the ade project file then I will take a look at it. email it to jon AT fsdeveloper.com
I got your email. Can you please send it again with the .ade file zipped. My email service blocked that extension

I got your email. Can you please send it again with the .ade file zipped. My email service blocked that extension
I have emailed you about the airport file