Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Brize_Norton

PMDG 737-900 Spray Effect Problem

HelloI am new to the Avsim Forums and also new to adding/modding aircraft to!I have recently downloaded Dennis Franke's Spray Effect and I am have a little problem and was wondering if anyone can help me please?When I fly the aircraft the spray effect is always on! I have trawled the forums to no avail...Many thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HelloI am new to the Avsim Forums and also new to adding/modding aircraft to!I have recently downloaded Dennis Franke's Spray Effect and I am have a little problem and was wondering if anyone can help me please?When I fly the aircraft the spray effect is always on! I have trawled the forums to no avail...Many thanks!
As the documentation says, there are known issues with trying to use it with some PMDG aircraft.quote:Known Issues:The effect doesn't work on the PMDG B737-600/700 at the moment, in the B737-800/900 you have to add the gauges into the VC sections as well. For the Level D Plane, add the entry into window01 section!end quoteYou might also try contacting the author via e-mail - his address is in the documentation.Also be sure you are using the latest version - spray_v2.zipHope that helps explain the problem.