Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Midnight

FSX VC versus FS9 VC

Hello folks i have used fs9 for years and just about 4 months ago switched to FSX, i like it a lot , but im not so impressed with the FSX VC .in fs9 you could smoothly move around in vc , you could move slowly or quickly.but in in FSX it moves quite fast , and most times im not where i want to be, is there something i can do to correct this.as soon as i hit the hat switch vc moves to a position im not wanting and then i have to keep adjusting until i get the position i want , most times i just zoom outside the cockpit and just forget it.with fs9 no such problems it was smooth and glide like.Thanks...........Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not the answer you was hoping for, sorry, but you should really, really, really do yourself a favor and get a TrackIR 4 Pro with the TrackClip Pro...

i will check out the pan rate .will trac work with three monitors , im using trh2go.thanks........................Robert

You can also use the 'mouse' option in FSX, works just like TrackIR, and its free :(

TrackIR works with any number of monitors your system can support. It looks beautiful with TripleHead2Go. I most highly reccommend TrackIR for FS9 or FSX. Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM