Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skymad

Good, big, well optimized plane for FSX :)

Guest Skymad

Good morning. Some time ago, i switched from FS9 to FSX. I decided that I would like for the new Sim 2 aircraft: 1 small, regional, and 1 large, transcontinental. I chose a small Wilco E-Jets X, a large I do not know what to decide: (I have a weak computer for FSX (Athlon 2 GHz, 1 GB RAM, GF7300GT), but the E-Jets regard very smoothly and well. I'm looking for some well made, very well optimized (!) 757/747/MD11/A3xx-class aircraft for FSX, free. And this, to make it hook into vasFMC gauge (I have FS Panel Studio). I'm looking for this plane for a few days, but I can not find: ( The text translated, translator, certainly contains some Errors :( (Although I hope to understand:) 2. Do vasFMC 2 in gauge version works in FSX?ThanksKamil Nowicki

Hi KamilAs far as freeware airliners for FSX are concerned Project Open Sky is the place to start, in particular their Boeing 777-200 v2 which you can find here. AVSIM did a review of this ac a while back here.Not sure about the FMC gauge compatibility.This list by Phil Taylor also has a few freeware gems.Hope this helps.Konrad

Konrad

If you want a pretty decent alternative to the PMDG 747-400, you could try the i-Fly Boeing 747-400, it's free, so you've got nothing to lose in checking it out. Avsim also did a review of that about a month ago, it's not quite as good as the PMDG 747, but then again, you can't argue with the price.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here