Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaskanFactor

If Thinking Of Buying PMDG - HOLD IT

Guest jaskanFactor
@jaskanFactor 1) You have been very rude on PMDG's forum: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?s=&...t&p=15692372) You didn't comply with their rule asking to sign your posts with your real name3) You are trying now to inflame the situation here too with a very unfair post about a problem a very small minority of guys are having with PMDG products on their machine and which is very probably hardware related.4) The guys @PMDG are doing their best to help the five or six cutomers having this issue (among thousands!) and they invite them to send an email to their technical support.5) Your answer to Ulf is nothing but agressiveYou are warned for the first time.Next one you'll be out.OK?
My first Response, Time Will TellUntil i purchased PMDG 747/MD11 i had read nothing but 150% good posts about the products.When i installed the product and had issues within minutes, i could not but suspect some propagande had been going on.If you wish to silence me, There are numerous FSX forums on the webBut i have been helped by many folks here before, and they have saved me tons of cash, so its only my duty to return the favour by saying, dont beleive all you hear about PMDG. It is totally unacceptable for PMDG to have on thier FAQ that you might have to fully reinstall FSX in order to fix a bug in thier code, cause reinstalling FSX could take a week depending how many addons you got. Many people would gladly not purchase PMDG if they knew that PMDG suggests reinstall of FSX to fix thier bug.And in my case this complete reinstall of FSx and all else, made zero difference, so i thought best to warn others before they go and part with high cash in times of economic difficulty for many.IF YOU FEEL I AM WROUNG BY PASSING ON THIS INFO TO OTHERS ON THIS FORUM, I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO THANK YOU FOR BANNING ME FROM AVSIM.I use Wilco/EagleSoft /HIFI/FSPAX etc products, you dont find me passing negative info about thier products do you, cause the products work as advertised or reasonably close to it, and they dont cost 70$ a pop. So before somebody else goes to pay 70$ for a product that they expect to contain 70$ worth of pleasure and not 70$ worth of frustration and distress.It is completly unaccpetable for PMDG to have a bug fix solution requiring full FSX reinstall, since they know about the problem they should fix it, not tell folks with Gigabytes of addons to go reinstall FSX. IF MANY PEOPLE KNEW THIS THEY WILL STAY AWAY FROM PMDG.So Like I said, You have already expressed your postion on this for the record, and so have i, and time will tell, cause neither of us can take back what each has already written on this isssue.

My first Response, Time Will TellUntil i purchased PMDG 747/MD11 i had read nothing but 150% good posts about the products.When i installed the product and had issues within minutes, i could not but suspect some propagande had been going on.If you wish to silence me, There are numerous FSX forums on the webBut i have been helped by many folks here before, and they have saved me tons of cash, so its only my duty to return the favour by saying, dont beleive all you hear about PMDG. It is totally unacceptable for PMDG to have on thier FAQ that you might have to fully reinstall FSX in order to fix a bug in thier code, cause reinstalling FSX could take a week depending how many addons you got. Many people would gladly not purchase PMDG if they knew that PMDG suggests reinstall of FSX to fix thier bug.And in my case this complete reinstall of FSx and all else, made zero difference, so i thought best to warn others before they go and part with high cash in times of economic difficulty for many.IF YOU FEEL I AM WROUNG BY PASSING ON THIS INFO TO OTHERS ON THIS FORUM, I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO THANK YOU FOR BANNING ME FROM AVSIM.I use Wilco/EagleSoft /HIFI/FSPAX etc products, you dont find me passing negative info about thier products do you, cause the products work as advertised or reasonably close to it, and they dont cost 70$ a pop. So before somebody else goes to pay 70$ for a product that they expect to contain 70$ worth of pleasure and not 70$ worth of frustration and distress.It is completly unaccpetable for PMDG to have a bug fix solution requiring full FSX reinstall, since they know about the problem they should fix it, not tell folks with Gigabytes of addons to go reinstall FSX. IF MANY PEOPLE KNEW THIS THEY WILL STAY AWAY FROM PMDG.So Like I said, You have already expressed your postion on this for the record, and so have i, and time will tell, cause neither of us can take back what each has already written on this isssue.
Really, you're such a funny guy :(

Really, you're such a funny guy :(
Indeed... :-))OK Topic locked, you have said what you wanted to say.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.