Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest skyking23

RC not responding to keyboard commands

I am new to RC and I have a very basic problem and hopefully there is any easy answer. I am running FSX on Vista 64. The RC menu is not responding to any keyboard commands, e.g when I press "1" on the keyboard I am not getting any communication response for clearance. I have checked to make sure that the com radio is tuned to the correct frequency although I have to manually tune it because with ctrl+shift+L my com radio is not automatically tuning into the correct frequencies. It just seems that FSX is not recognizing any of the hotkeys for RC. I have saved the keyboard configuration and restarted FSX, but still nothing. Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am new to RC and I have a very basic problem and hopefully there is any easy answer. I am running FSX on Vista 64. The RC menu is not responding to any keyboard commands, e.g when I press "1" on the keyboard I am not getting any communication response for clearance. I have checked to make sure that the com radio is tuned to the correct frequency although I have to manually tune it because with ctrl+shift+L my com radio is not automatically tuning into the correct frequencies. It just seems that FSX is not recognizing any of the hotkeys for RC. I have saved the keyboard configuration and restarted FSX, but still nothing. Thanks for any help.
was fsx running, not at the fly now screen, but really running, at the gate with the clock on the panel ticking away, when you clicked start rc?create a .log, instructions pinned at the top, if you still can't get it to work.jd

Thanks for the quick response. I was not a the gate when I started RC, but at the Fly Now screen, so likely that was the problem. I will try again as you have suggested.