Hi Guys,I seem to remember a post a while back saying that the reason that there were no realistic gusts on final was due to having DWC enabled.In other words, sorting out one problem produces another.After reading this, I dissabled DWC and yes, the gusts at low level were much better again (or did I imagine this). BUT...... I got great wind changes at high level and all sorts of overspeed problems.Now for my suggestion.Is there any way to use DWC, but have it dissabled at low level (say below FL100 where most of us are only flying 250kts anyway - so no real risk of overspeed). I noticed that turning it back on again in options whilst running ASA and FS9 seemed to work, but it is a pain having to do this manually.Could you maybe come up with an option to run DWC, but have it automatically dissabled below FL100?ThanksNeilps. very much looking forward to your latest SP!

beta.gif

Hi,We'll see what the next SP will do for this issue.Thanks,