Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 413X3

Captain Sim repaint?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does the Captain Sim 727 have an Amerijet repaint?
If you mean American, yes. It has most of the old airlines, and probably more as addons somewhere. The ones I know of are American, TWA, USAirways, Eastern, Braniff, and others. I'm only flying the Eastern 100 for nostalgic reasons so I'm not really sure what else is available.Oh I should add, theres other non US carriers but I always delete those so I can't help there.

If you mean American, yes. It has most of the old airlines, and probably more as addons somewhere. The ones I know of are American, TWA, USAirways, Eastern, Braniff, and others. I'm only flying the Eastern 100 for nostalgic reasons so I'm not really sure what else is available.Oh I should add, theres other non US carriers but I always delete those so I can't help there.
Im partial to Eastern myself. Love the color scheme and they always had good service from what I remember.As for the FSX ver of CS 727, Im not sure they released a paint kit for it yet. Id love to see both Eastern and American for the -200 model.Rob

no I mean Amerijet
I don't think so, but why not go and ask on the CS forum? Google is great :(

Im partial to Eastern myself. Love the color scheme and they always had good service from what I remember.As for the FSX ver of CS 727, Im not sure they released a paint kit for it yet. Id love to see both Eastern and American for the -200 model.Rob
Just have to mipmap all the liveries, but the Eastern 100 is stunning, as are all the rest of the included models.