Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest renegade66

sbuilderx

at startup,message appears,says cant find fsx...also can't get any satellite maps on...won't dwnload or something....put all the sbuilder files to share and also put all folders to security for all...still no go...I am running windows vista 32 home premium fsx acceleration and i have the sdk tools,sdk sp1a,sdk sp2.sdk for acceleration.also updated net frame....still nothing

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

at startup,message appears,says cant find fsx...also can't get any satellite maps on...won't dwnload or something....put all the sbuilder files to share and also put all folders to security for all...still no go...I am running windows vista 32 home premium fsx acceleration and i have the sdk tools,sdk sp1a,sdk sp2.sdk for acceleration.also updated net frame....still nothing
OK stupid question - you refer to SBuiderX in the title and Sbuilder in the post. Stupid question is have you installed SBuilderX and not SBuilder?

OK stupid question - you refer to SBuiderX in the title and Sbuilder in the post. Stupid question is have you installed SBuilderX and not SBuilder?
my mistake,i just installed sbuilderx310,but wont work...really would like a program like that.

my mistake,i just installed sbuilderx310,but wont work...really would like a program like that.
Hello,SBuilderX reads the windows registry to know where to find FSX and the SDK tools. If FSX was moved manually from a folder to another, that would cause the reported error.There is a problem with Windows Vista 64 which I think it is not your case.Some of these problems have been corrected and, if you are not able to get it working, please write me ( luis at ptsim dot com ) and I can email you a new version (that is under test).Kind Regards,Luis