Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe L

Mushkin - Kudos for great service

All too often it seems we here about the bad side of service.Well I just wanted to pass on a story of some excellent service I received from Mushkin (memory).Building my new system from scratch - I7 965 on a Rampage Extreme II, 6 Gig Muskin PC12800 DDR3 with "Ascent" cooling technology, a separate Velociraptor for FSX, EVGA GTX285, Megahalems CPU cooler, Antec P193 case, Antec CP-850 PSU and an Extreme Gamer x-Fi.Everything arrives by Tuesday night, and I start to putter and assemble. I notice that the memory does not look like ones shown in the website. First reaction was - oh crap - this will take a week or more to straighten out. Wednesday afternoon I had posted a question regarding the problem on the Mushkin forums, and after asking for a picture it was determined by Wednesday night that somehow the wrong modules were in the correct packaging. Thursady Nick from Mushkin called me, as did the vendor (PriceGuideNetwork.com), to say they would get it fixed ASAP.By Friday noon I had 6 gig of the correct memory delivered by Fed-EX without having to promise my life away with extra credit cards etc. A return slip / shipping was included.That was a pleasant, unexpected surprise, and they have have made a fan for life.Joe Lorenc