Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

"Bumpy Ride" In Virtual Cockpit?

Hello All,Does anyone get what I can best describe as a "jitter" in virtual cockpit view, the entire screen image doing a little jerk up and down in a fraction of a second? I'd say it was Microsoft's poor attempt at simulating turbulence but its pretty poor if it is... I'm new to MSFS2002, so wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if its a standard bug. Seems to go away with flying time, too- most pronounced in the first few minutes after takeoff. My system has lots of horsepower so I don't think its ram or CPU related, and I run a Radeon 9700 Pro.Any insights appreciated, thanks!Joel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I haven't seen what your talking about but I can assure you MSFS2002 does not simulate turbulance in the VC. Active Camera does a wonderful job of doing this but you have to adjust the settings to your likeing...

Sorry Joel,can't say I have.It cant be turbulance because I fly in it frequently and it's nothing like you describe.Sorry,and good luck with your problem.:-newburncheersTheo, Sunny South Africa

Thanks, I found the answer in the strangest place- mu USB Pro Throttle. Unplugged it and put it in another USB port and all is well! Very odd but an easy fix I was lucky to find b y chance.Best,Joel