Sign in to follow this  
hychewright

Help

I downloaded a couple of add on aircraft and for some reason fsx did not like it . I uninstalled it and now my sim is wackey! Default aircraft won't start. Battery switch works but no generator, radio stack does not come on in any aircraft, default or add on. I have Lionhardts epic turbo prop aircraft and engine just spools up but prop wont turn and engine wont start. I have Lionhardts viking and it will start but radio stack does not come on? I have ch yoke, ch quadrant and I even re- calibrated every control and still no help. All was working fine til I downloaded two aircraft from aerosoft. It is strange that non of the radio stacks come on now. They use to come on soon as I fliped the battery switch and as I stated, the stack does not come on. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Hmm, strange Aerosoft's planes are usually quite good and should not cause you these problems. But at any rate, sometimes after loading an aircraft another aircraft will not function properly until the sim is restarted, and start off with the default flight and with the MS 172 as the first plane that is loaded in. I like to do a reboot of the system as well, but not sure it is necessary. Short of that, i'm not sure what could cause such a dramatic change in your FSX.

Hmm, strange Aerosoft's planes are usually quite good and should not cause you these problems. But at any rate, sometimes after loading an aircraft another aircraft will not function properly until the sim is restarted, and start off with the default flight and with the MS 172 as the first plane that is loaded in. I like to do a reboot of the system as well, but not sure it is necessary. Short of that, i'm not sure what could cause such a dramatic change in your FSX.
Thanks Chalkman........ Re booted system and started out with the default trike and then everything worked fine.......got my radio stack to work and all is well .... What I don't understand is when I loaded the piper from aerosoft, then selected the aircraft a security prompt came up and asked me if I wanted to run this hardware and I selected RUN and that is when all the problems started. The plane loaded with half the gauges were blank??? Weird.... I guess I need to contact aerosoft about that problem.........

Regards

Lamar Wright

Thanks Chalkman........ Re booted system and started out with the default trike and then everything worked fine.......got my radio stack to work and all is well .... What I don't understand is when I loaded the piper from aerosoft, then selected the aircraft a security prompt came up and asked me if I wanted to run this hardware and I selected RUN and that is when all the problems started. The plane loaded with half the gauges were blank??? Weird.... I guess I need to contact aerosoft about that problem.........
Yeah, there is a reason but i don't know what it is. I just try to appease the MS gods by doing the sacrificial reboot after installing aircraft. Glad it worked for ya.