Sign in to follow this  
Guest shaundobbs

Shared Cockpit

Guest shaundobbs

I was just wondering since where all here to simulate why cant we get a shared cockpit with PMDG's wonderful products, is there a mod that we can use to get fsnet to work, or are you guys on the development team working on a great feature like this for your upcoming release?

Guest shaundobbs
The only way i know of sharing a PMDG cockpit is via Gamespy, you have to host a session then give who ever you want to share your cockpit your ip address!! There is something else involed but im not sure what ill look it up for you!! Oh you both must also have the PMDG aircraft your want to share!!
I beleive your talking about FSX , i mean for like a set feature like the MD88PRO

Guest chrut

Perhaps something for the NG2.0?

I have not had good experience using payware and the "Shared Cockpit" idea. It works ok for the freeware (low realism) aircraft or specific payware that was written to incorperate their own Shared Cockpit.I to am one of those people that want to see more airplanes that allow the sharing of work load, im just not sure on how many others want this feature.

Guest chrut
I have not had good experience using payware and the "Shared Cockpit" idea. It works ok for the freeware (low realism) aircraft or specific payware that was written to incorperate their own Shared Cockpit.I to am one of those people that want to see more airplanes that allow the sharing of work load, im just not sure on how many others want this feature.
Didn't Fly The Maddog 2006/2008 have a winning "share cockpit solution"? Perhaps it could be something like that?

Guest shaundobbs

How could we contact PMDG to get them to actually get it into their wonderful aircraft?

Guest chrut
How could we contact PMDG to get them to actually get it into their wonderful aircraft?
You can contact them via the support mail, which can be found on their website.

We're well aware of this request and I believe it's on the planned feature list for the NG2...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

A shared NG2 would be just AMAZING... :(

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest chrut
We're well aware of this request and I believe it's on the planned feature list for the NG2...
Will it be "custom made", as in outside of FS code like a seperat program? Anyway, great news!

Guest shaundobbs

If i could lock my post i would lock it, lol not because i dont like it but because i dont want people to annoy PMDG and then they change what they said just now about the NG im so excited :), as a matter of fact im so excited and told my brother that when they release the new NG all buy his also :). Thanks for the quick response.Shaun