Sign in to follow this  
merlinman747

747X non operational airspeed

Hello i wonder if anyone can help,just installed the cd version(2.10) of the queen.But when I use her i get no readout whatsover on my airspeed. Any help if possible please.SystemVista 32cpu 3.16 gHz core 2 nvidia 9600gt card4 meg of ramThanks a lot sean lamb

Sean Lamb

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sean: Can you add a screen shot... need a little more info to zero in on the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sean: Can you add a screen shot... need a little more info to zero in on the problem.
Hi thankyou for your quick reply,my pc must be having one of those days shut her down,and restarted and now it seems to be working,if it does it again i will post a screenshot.Thankyou again and sorry for any hassle caused

Sean Lamb

Hi thankyou for your quick reply,my pc must be having one of those days shut her down,and restarted and now it seems to be working,if it does it again i will post a screenshot.Thankyou again and sorry for any hassle caused
Hi again sorry spoke too soon, 747 panel worked for about ten seconds then changed to a different livery from the pmdg paint and nothing panel inop and livery still on original see attached screenshot of panel

Sean Lamb

Look at the EADI to the right of the speedtape and the bottom of the vertical tape. The Yellow "NO VSPD" or Vertical Speed and the yellow "NO TDZ" or Touchdown Zone advisories mean you don't have a departure runway/Vspeeds selected in the FMC. Once you select the departure runway and the takeoff speeds in the takeoff reference page in the FMC, you should get V1, VR and V2 indicated on the EADI altitude tape followed by the callouts once those speeds are reached.

Sean,I suspect you are using the CD version of the product and have not downloaded the latest update from our website. Please go to the Downloads section at www.precisionmanuals.com and get the latest update for the 747-400 and the problem should be corrected.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Sean,I suspect you are using the CD version of the product and have not downloaded the latest update from our website. Please go to the Downloads section at www.precisionmanuals.com and get the latest update for the 747-400 and the problem should be corrected.
Thanks for the advice got the update and all seems to be okay.

Sean Lamb