Sign in to follow this  
Guest atolin

Is this emergency included in QRH?

Guest atolin

If you park your car on the street, please check it, just in case...cimg3702smallcustom.jpgA graphics failure I suppose; all gear indications where correct and it was a safe landing. Antonio.

That is what happens if you do a long approach onto 25L at Manchester, you pass over Wythenshaw, and in Wythenshaw they can have the wheels off anything in five seconds. The Ferrari F1 team should employ them :( You can use that as a substitute for the outer marker of 25R at Manchester too when in IMC, if you stick your left arm out of the pilot's window, as you pass over Adswood they'll nick your watch, and you'll know you are three miles from the threshold of 25RAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

chock,this has happen me the once only when into my airport egcc, the threshold number have changed since june 08 it is now 23 L AND R. And as for the comment about Wythenshawe i do live there and we can do it under 3 seconds, :( :( :( B) no offfivse in tenddinatoiln,if you going to do the emergency landing at manchester, atc will tell to take 23L for for visual landing, you also use outer and inner marks on 23R hope this help in the further