Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

KMSP Ramps

Somewere in the dark recesses of my continually forgetful mind I seem to recall a file that fixed the disappearing ramps at KMSP. I've searched via every probable combination I could think of for the file, but, alas, no joy. If my memory hasn't failed me completely in this regard, and there is such a file, would someone please direct me to same.Thanks,Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi JimLook for the file Aprnfix*.zip in the library. I put the '*' there since they do have a version 10 now, but you need version 9 installed first, since 10 just updates 9 (see the readme for both versions). BTW, I use the term "senior moment" for my forgetfullness--at 68 it covers a multitude of sins! :-lolPaul

Paul,Thanks for the file I.D. BTW, since I'm three years your junior, I'm holding off on the "senior moment" excuse. Ain't life gteat?Jim

There is also a KMSP scenery file I think on flightsim.com. It is detailed and draws on frame rates. It adds jetways, auto-parking ramps, autos moving on adjacent highways including night lighting.It was made for FS2K but works.Disadvantages are not too clear taxiway markings and taxiway lights perhaps due to flatenning problems.If you use AI you might have to AFCAD it to prevent AI from burying aircraft noses in the jetways. I park at medium size gate 10 which actually is gate 18 as shown on the scenery add-on. The only thing missing is the HH additional terminal for customs smaller aircraft.In spite of those discrepencies, I use and like it.