Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

Reinstalling FS2k2-->Ease my pain!

I've installed a new hard drive, and am not about to wait two months to install FS2k4, so I need to put FS2k2pro back on my system! I'm looking for an "essential files" list with (IYHOs) the best/most needed mods and addons for FS2k2. Any links to share? Tips? Also, I'd like to know if there is an appropriate "order of addition" that would help to avoid conflicts, etc. Lastly, I'm looking for *everything* from simple replacement trees to flight planning (I've got a copy of FSNav, but if something better has come along, let me know), AI, landclass, sounds, etc. I'd like to catagorize this stuff and upload an html file with links to help everyone get up and running with a clean install as fast as possible. Of course, if this list is already out there, please point me in that direction!Thanks,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest ba747heavy

No real order of replacement. I don't know anything about replacement trees either :)My fav add-onsPayware767 PICPSS A320DSS Dash 8FreewareOleksiy Frolov's Dash 8Bill Grabowski's ERJ PanelGeoffrey Applegate, James Eden, Reality Xp B33ISD Team Italian airports(link is at home, perhaps someone else can give you the link)I am missing some, but that will get you started.

Thanks for those - I hadn't experienced the ISD italian scenery, but I will surely download those. Link is http://www.isdproject.com

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)