Sign in to follow this  
13sharonj

Continental 737-900ER Brand New Retro Livery PLEASE!

Continental Airlines newest 737-924ER (N75436) is wearing a custom retro paint scheme, I love it and I would truly appreciate if someone would be kind enough to paint it for me. I have pictures of the paint scheme attached below.

More PICSPlease do NOT post photos unless they are your own and you hold the copyright to them.

Unfortunately I think it would break the EULA for the Ariane 737-900ER if I were to transfer a file to someone else that is based on the original texture. I think that EULA means you can only tart about with those textures for your own personal use, since it is the policy of Ariane to charge for repaints. Otherwise I'd be inclined to give it a shot as it is a lovely paint scheme.I might see exactly what the score is on that though, I posted a pic of a repaint of the 900ER on the Ariane forums which I had done, and nobody from Ariane seemed to object to that, but then again, it was only a pic of it and not the texture file itself.You are right though, it is a very nice paint job, one of several flying around at the moment; there's a nice US Airbus with a retro Piedmont paint job on it currently flying too, that one looks great as well.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It does not have to be payware such as Ariane or PMDG. It can be a Projecct Opensky 737-900 Repaint which is freeware.

Don't normally use POSKY stuff, but I downloaded their paint kit to have a look at that and started roughing that livery out. I'll need to source some better pics for the Blue Skyway logos, font and stuff, but anyway, a repaint is in progress...BLUESKYWAY.jpgAl

Alan Bradbury

Ohhhhh MYYYY GOD! Thanks So much it is beautiful I cannot thankyou enough! I am at a loss keep me posted and thanks so much.

Not rushing you or anything but are there any updates yet? Also I greatly appreciate you taking time painting this aircraft. Thanks again looking forward to hearing from you again and of course flying your repainted aircraft!

Was too busy with work to do much past couple of days. It all hinges on being able to find decent reference for the font and the logo, when I've found some of that stuff, it will get going.Al

Alan Bradbury

Let me know if there is something I can do and I will hunt for more pictures for refrence. Thanks for the update.

Guest 787seattle

Good request, but I don't think that you're supposed to put the actual copyrighted images on the forum. Post links instead.