Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3cffts

Waypoints in Moving Map display

Guest 3cffts

Hi, I have installed the GPS Navigation Display by T.J. & Laurent Claudet (ROTW_350_V-3.zip) in the Hawker, but while mostly it works very well, I have a problem with waypoints not showing. Can someone help my find a solution?All waypoints are shown for the departure airport, but after about 60 -70 miles, particularly when flying east, some waypoints are missing. When arriving at destination it seems again that while waypoints the west of the arrival airport appear on screen, most, but not all, of those to the east are not shown. If the arrival airport is, in a new flight, made the departure field, all waypoints appear.I have tried making a very small waypoint.pod containing just waypoints around the route flown, and not the whole world, but still have the problem of them not appearing ... so it does not appear to be related to the size of the waypoint.pod. If the flight is just local, within about 70 miles of the departure field, there is no problem, but flights in a Hawker are generally longer. and it would be great to fly using the all waypoints in the approach plates.Brian

Hey Brian - I popped over to ROTW's site / forum and posted to let Laurent or TJ know you posed your question here. They do have an English section for users to post questions about their products on the forum mainboard. So if you do not hear anything within a few days, you might pop onto their site and join to post your question there. But feel pretty sure Laurent or another member will pop in to answer here.Cheers!

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster