Sign in to follow this  
777-2B8(ER)

Callouts after Go Around PMDG747 & 737NG FS9

Well when I'm doing traffic patterns and several go arounds with the 737NG or the 744 on FS9 I only get altitude callouts (...,200,100,50,40,30,20,10 etc..) during the first approach I make. After I performed a touch and go or a go around I don't get those alitude call outs anymore! Thanks for your help!greetingstrainler

Well when I'm doing traffic patterns and several go arounds with the 737NG or the 744 on FS9 I only get altitude callouts (...,200,100,50,40,30,20,10 etc..) during the first approach I make. After I performed a touch and go or a go around I don't get those alitude call outs anymore! Thanks for your help!greetingstrainler
You need to climb above 3500FT to reactivate the callouts.RegardsRob

Rob Prest

thanks for the hint :)

I tried it now with the 747 for the FS2004 and climed above 4000ft but it still doesn't work.

Hi, make sure you climb above 3500 ft RADIO Altitude and not 3500 on the barometric altimeter. Just add 1000ft to the value on the barometric altimeter when the RADIO altimeter indicates 2500ft. Jan-Paul