Yeah, I was gonna go for those. You mean these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820226052 right?Thanks,James Lunsford
Yup, exactly...Also, what is the 500GB drive for? Archives or OS? You want to use the VRap for the FS and nothing else but pay attention to your current FS installation size. If you're currently more than about 100GB, you might consider the 300GB VRap as performance drops after a bit more than 50% usage of the platters. I personally used my older Raptor for the OS and my new VRap for FSX if that helps give you an idea of my current layout. I see you went with the Antec 1200. I do like my 900 but at is a pain in the &@($* sometimes squeezing all that crap in there. I wish it was another inch form front to back and another inch wider. The TR-120 was too tall for my side-case fan. Also, seriously consider the EVGA 285 1GB card. No need for the SC or SSC as the EVGA OC tools do the work for you.Hope this helps... Friendly observations is all.... :( v/r,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Hey guys! I was looking to buy a new system and build it myself, so I just wanted you guys to take a look at the parts I might want and tell me what you think and how it'll perform with FSX!
It might be too late but if you live near a Microcenter store, then they have the i920 for $199.99, it's in-store only and it's for July only. I updated my system last week and I'm really satisfied with it!

Hey sorry to kick this one back to the top but will a 750 watt power supply work for the parts I'm considering?Thanks for all your help,James Lunsford

Hey sorry to kick this one back to the top but will a 750 watt power supply work for the parts I'm considering?Thanks for all your help,James Lunsford
Yes, that's what I have. Corsair 750TX PSU is what I have.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE