Sign in to follow this  
Guest GZR_Frenchy

Which 3rd party addons you are using in FS2K2?

Hi, Which addons you are using THE MOST in fs2002?A- You are using most fs2000 addons in fs2002? B- Or you download and use the most addons created from fs2002 in fs2002?Ps: I don't want the name of the addons, only the version addonsThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Lobaeux4

The newest version of FS Sky World and AI Bridge on main FS computer.Use WideFS 5.50, ActiveSky wxRE 1.8, ACARS, and SB. If I'm not flying online, I use Radar Contact 3.1 (beta I believe) and FS Hotseat, with RCV3.1 on client computer, FSHotSeat on main computer. Used to use FSFlightMax, but after the whole freeware debacle, for some reason I can't get it to run, so that's out the door.I believe most are made for FS2002, the only two addons I can think of I use that were FS2000 are PIC767 and Wilco Airport 3 (both patched to FS2K2). WideFS always says FS98 as well.

Guest cast1010

Hi Chris and everybody,I'm using only add-ons created for FS2002 with some minor exceptions in some freeware panels. In aircrafts, I'm only using aircrafts created in GMAX (only FS2002 compatible).I remember when I merge from FS2000 to FS2002 I kept some add-ons and moved them to FS2002, but when new add-ons were created for FS2002 I delete them and eventually I completely delete FS2000 from my system. I remember that was like 8 months after FS2002 was released.Carlos.

Hi Chris,Mainly FS2002 add-ons except for a number of 'classic' FS2000 aircraft which have been patched for FS2002 such as 767PIC and the PSS 777 & 747.I don't think I have any FS2000 scenery now in FS2002Rgds

Guest Vulcho

Hey Chris,B for me. Only FS2k2 planes.

Guest GZR_Frenchy

Hello Chris,I may be a bit different than most that post at Avism. Being a cross over from CFS1 and CFS2 I fly mostly WWII war birds in Fs2002. All of them GMax models made for Fs2002. The MAAM B-25 is currently on it's second trip around the world. Good fun, really!!I build WWII scenery for CFS2/Fs2002 and a lot of the guys like to fly those. Don't upload them much anymore as it appeals to really small group, me thinks. I like to fly my own scenery.Also, fly the GMax military models for Fs2002 made by my fellow GZR's. Got one other favorite and that is the Seneca 5 used to fly around Emma Field together with my own near Emma Field scenery. Oh, yeah -- almost forgot. Got this great add-on for weather made a person named Chris Willis. Real keeper, that one.Frenchy -- out.