Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyaway100

AVSIM FILE LIBERY IS STILL NOT WORKING

Guest flyaway100

"The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again." this is the erroir message I receive with any file, I try to download.Is there any idea to resolve this problem?

"The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again." this is the erroir message I receive with any file, I try to download.Is there any idea to resolve this problem?
The library is working fine for downloads. What browser are you using?

Guest flyaway100

firefox 3.5 I'm living in the UK and I use a T-mobile usb modem. (3G)

firefox 3.5 I'm living in the UK and I use a T-mobile usb modem. (3G)
I am using the latest version of Firefox and the library is working fine. I suspect you have a connectivity issue between your location and ours. Have you done a TRACERT and PING on the library server?

Guest flyaway100
I am using the latest version of Firefox and the library is working fine. I suspect you have a connectivity issue between your location and ours. Have you done a TRACERT and PING on the library server?
no, how does that work?

no, how does that work?
Read the pinned help topics in this forum. The answer lies there.

Guest flyaway100

thx Tom,I went now through the explanation and nothing works I havn't this problem at any other website...so what is so special about yours, that it is still not possible to download a single file.

Guest ironhorsmn

I just downloaded a file, and everything seems to not only be working fine, but much faster than before. The problem has to be on your end somewhere, not on AVSIM's end. Check your security settings and make sure AVSIM is not blocked by a firewall, and listed as a trusted site.If AVSIM were having a problem in this regard there would be hoards of posts about the issue.Hope this helps.John

Guest Madmax64

I am also located in the UK and have just downloaded one of my own designs from the library with no prob, and superfast download speed too.I use a standard BT DSL and Internet explorer.

Guest flyaway100
I am also located in the UK and have just downloaded one of my own designs from the library with no prob, and superfast download speed too.I use a standard BT DSL and Internet explorer.
ok, I download stuff from various website and this problem only occurs, when I try do download stuff from avsim. So this leads to the question, what is so different with the avsim server, that only here (or there) I have a problem with...and yes, I have permitted avsim as a trusted website..(and I tried to download something via my work machine and it is still the same problem.)

ok, I download stuff from various website and this problem only occurs, when I try do download stuff from avsim. So this leads to the question, what is so different with the avsim server, that only here (or there) I have a problem with...and yes, I have permitted avsim as a trusted website..(and I tried to download something via my work machine and it is still the same problem.)
G'day, greeting from downunder, I was unable to download from the library prior to the site going down. After weeks of trying various solutions it seems that avsim was the only web site in the world that I could not download from. All other areas of the site were fine. I was hoping that the "new" server would solve the problem. but alas, still the same. One thing though, I did try another ADSL+2 router and it worked. SO, avsim is the only site in the world that my Billion 7300 router can't download from. Got me stumped as it has many, many "teckies" who tried to help.Clive M ( ausie)