Sign in to follow this  
maortega15

How do I decompile Flight Plans from TTools?

Help!! I need help in decompiling flight plans from TTools so I can Install new Flight Plans but I dont know how. I try to decompile the old flight plan but it is still compiled. Please HElp

Help!! I need help in decompiling flight plans from TTools so I can Install new Flight Plans but I dont know how. I try to decompile the old flight plan but it is still compiled. Please HElp
Try this: Decompile using TTools, then open your TTools folder were you should see each of the three files that make up the Traffic file, Aircraft, Airports and Flifghtplans. Delete the flightplan file , insert the new one, return to TTools and recompile. New flightplan should take over.I beleieve this is the correct procedure as I haven't actually tried it. Never felt the need to.Jim D.

When you decompile a traffic bgl, you will get three txt files - airports.txt, aircraft.txt and flightplans.txt.If the Traffic file had a more complex name such as My_Traffric.bgl, the resulting decompiled files would be Airports_My_Traffic.txt, Aircraft_My_Traffic.txt and Flightplans_My_Traffic.txt.You can then edit or replace the flightplans.txt portion as needed and then recompile them into the traffic.bgl file.Hope that helps.