Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

FS2k4 screenshots (nothing new but nice site)

Guest JonP01

I haven't seen these before. Very nice. And best of all great for dial-up users. Thanks!

Great Post...By far and away the best shots to date. Especially is you double zoom them, and spread the image across two monitors.This sim is going to be beyond awesome !!!In a three point stance...Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

Guest kurtj

Is it only my imagination or hopeful thinking that when there are clouds the ground texture looks darker? When it is sunny and clear the ground textures really are bright looking? This is great if that is true. Anyway great simulator and great pics. I am looking more and more forward to this sim everytime I see some screens of it.