Sign in to follow this  
vector

Lago Air File Pro - Extreme Weather due out next week

Guest JonP01

In case you did not know, this new utility from Lago will simulate advanced weather modelling (turbulence, microbursts, etc) by modifying aircraft behaviour itself. The FS2002 version is due next week and apparently purchasers of the FS2002 will get a free upgrade to the FS2004 version (although a release date for the FS2004 is unknown because of the code changes required). At 10 euros it would be pretty hard to go wrong, but since it's a Lago product you would not be likely to go wrong regardless of the price. The thread below gives a bit of information and shows the parameter screens.http://forum.videogame.it/cgi-bin/ultimate...t=001276#000008

Certainly does look like an interesting add-on.I've read Lago's description of the product but it doesn't seem that it will simulate the little ups and downs, not turbulence exactly, that you get when flying for real - or am I missing something.Anyone know of anything that will do this realistically?David

>but since it's a Lago product you would not be likely>to go wrong regardless of the price. Your opinion of course, excuse me if I disagree. I would strongly suggest that people wait until it has been released for a month or so, then the required patches will have been released.Just my opinion.--qnh

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg