Sign in to follow this  
Guest marc767

Cockpit view

Guest marc767

hi to everybody, I have a question about the cockpit view I use to fly the levels cocpit view with wing view added since I install fs2crew I cannot see the wing view anymore. Is there a way that I can fly level-d+ fs2crew with the wing view as it was before.RegardsMarc

Guest marc767
Hi Marc,Did you over-write the 767's panel.cfg when you installed that wing view?Cheers,
Hi Bryan, i think that it must have overwrite the panel.cfg during installation i did not really thought about that during installment. is there any way that i can get these view back.marc

Hi Bryan, i think that it must have overwrite the panel.cfg during installation i did not really thought about that during installment. is there any way that i can get these view back.marc
I'm not familiar with the wing view mod you installed.I might suggest asking the Level-D support forum if anyone there has a version of the panel.cfg that they created that has the wing mod added to it.Or perhaps an FS2Crew user here has a working modified panel.cfg.