Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

reflections on AI traffic and live ATL ATC?

Is there a way to turn off reflection on just AI traffic or do you have to turn it off for all aircraft?On a completely different note i found a website that broadcasts atlanta center on live ATC and also gives a radar screen of aircraft in the area for all you atlanta folks like myself. Sorry if its been previously posted.www.atcmonitor.comThanx in advance,geoff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can't answer your reflection question, but wanted to comment on the live ATC. I enjoy listening to it too and wanted to tell you about another site I found at www.squawkident.com/livefeed.html . It has several good ones to listen to, including:Centennial Airport, Colorado Chicago Approach Dallas Fort Worth Grand Forks, North Dakota John F. Kennedy, New York Philadelphia Seattle Los Angeles SOCAL Approach Sky Harbor International Airport Haven't listened to it in awhile, but may have to load it up today.KP

I don't believe you can turn AI traffic reflections off as it would also affect the aircraft you are flying, but you could access your AI traffic textures and remove the alpha channel on each of the AI aircraft and by doing so you should get better frame rates. Removing alpha channels could be a large undertaking if you have a vast amount of AI traffic, but it's the only option I can think of unless someone else knows of a better way.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG Group