Sign in to follow this  
qnh

What is this about?

Hi, what in the heck is this file , and what does it do?: 'msinet.ocx'I downloaded an Italian AI package off the PAI web site. This package had 2 parts and included an aircraft manager program, that had to be run at least once in order to activate the traffic. When I double clicked the icon, I got the following message: "runtime error 339: Component msinet.ocx or one of its depenecies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid. I did a search for this component and couldn't find it. What is it- where can I get it- how do I correct this error. Cheers!

msinet.ocx is an ActiveX control (hence the ocx extension) that provides internet transfer facilities. It may need to be registered enter "Regsvr32 msinet.ocx" (without the quotes) from a command line.If that doesn't work then go to www.google.com and type in msinet.ocx and you should have a few places in the results that you can download it from. It goes in the c:windowssystem32 directory or folder. You will then need to register it using Regsvr32 MSINET.ocx from a command line.HTH--qnh

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg