Sign in to follow this  

Free Mouse Panning in VC? Track IR?

Is it possible to use the mouse to pan views in the virtual cockpit views? External views?Second, is TrackIR supported by FS2k2? Does it work in 2d cockpit mode as well as 3d modes?Thanks!sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Beemer

Active Camera Pro is great for mouse controlled views and it's freeware.

>Active Camera Pro is great for mouse controlled views and>it's freeware.Within the plane too!? I had no idea it would do that. Must go fetch file!

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest product

Track IR and Active Camera Pro don't work well together, though- at least I haven't had any luck and nobody else has been able to show me a fix. So you have to pick one or the other, not both.Best,Joel

I use Track Ir and Active Camera together. The trick is to use two monitors. Slide any panel over to the 2nd monitor and everything works just fine.Rex