Sign in to follow this  
Guest yannay

aerosoft piper super cub

Guest yannay

hello all!i want to purchase the aerosoft piper supercub from aerosoft..i wanted to ask if someone is using it?do you recommend it?is it worth the price?it has bugs?if so can it be fixed?and the major question does it effect on framerate;my computer intel pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz (2cpu's) memery:1024mb ramvideo card:geforce 6600and i dont got alot of space on my computer (enough for the add-on)page of the product:aerosoft-piper super cubthanks

Guest yannay

is it against the rules?if so remove this post immediately.

is it against the rules?if so remove this post immediately.
No, I misread your post and thought you were talking about the A2A Cub. I deleted my post since it didn't answer your questions.

Guest yannay

ohh ok.the a2a piper cub is looks like the best add-on for fsx (my opinion)shame that i dont got FSXthis is way i want to buy the super cub :)ok so someone help?thanks!

If you like to fly low and slow, this is the best addon for the money.It will tax your system a bit more than the default Cub, but shouldn't be too bad.The thing I question is -

i dont got alot of space on my computer (enough for the add-on)
Windows can become unstable with less than 10% free space on your hard drive. Sometimes 15%.If that is the case I suggest you do some cleanup to free space on your HD.Hope this helps,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

I purchased the Aerosoft Super Cub a couple years ago at a very low, discounted price (about $8, I think) and was very happy with it. The external model's appearance seemed quite accurate. Lots of liveries plus more very good repaints in the file library. There were no performance issues; the Cub ran fine on my Pentium IV 2.0 with a 128 MB video card and 512 MB memory.John

Guest yannay

thanks all!i purchased it yesterday and it amazing it barely move my frame rate.i have like 300mb + - in drive c (where my windows files are)and like 1.5gb in d.i think it below 15% or 10%clean up might help...thank you very much all!