Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

How to make a AFCAD?

For awhile now I have been looking for AFCADs for the following airports: Islip-Long Island MacArthur (ISP/KISP), Malmo-Sturup Sweden (MMX/ESMS), and Salzburg Austria (SZG/LOWS). With these airports either I could not find a AFCAD for it, or the AFCAD was for a download scenery and not for the default airport, so I decided to try and make a AFCAD for these airports myself.What do I need to make a AFCAD and how exactly do I make the AFCAD?(I did post this in the TTools section to, but figured more people see it here)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there,Well that's a question very difficult to answer in a short way, I recommend you to download the AFCAD program (version 1.32 is the latest I think) and read the instructions included in the package, those instructions are very well explained and detailed.After reading that, come here to find more specific help and you certainly will find an answer.Regards,Carlos.EDIT: Looking through the library I found that AFCAD 1.4 is the latest version, here is the link.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...=Root&Go=Search

Thanks :-) I just downloaded it, and will read through it tomorrow.