Hi Bryan,Will this product work with other Flight Sim Models such as Wilco 737 or Capt Sim 757 and PMDG 737NG when it arrives?Also in the demo I didnt hear communications with default ATC, I presume you canKind regardsDave Carlisle

Hi Bryan,Will this product work with other Flight Sim Models such as Wilco 737 or Capt Sim 757 and PMDG 737NG when it arrives?Also in the demo I didnt hear communications with default ATC, I presume you canKind regardsDave Carlisle
Hi Dave,It works exclusively with the default 737. The Wilco 737 and PMDG 737 will all require "custom" versions. The reason is because getting the virtual FO to flip switches on the non-default aircraft requires complete customization from scratch.If you just wanted voice checklists, it wouldn't be a problem, but getting the FO to interact with the plane on the 3rd party planes... it's not easy and it needs to be handled on a case by case basis.Regarding ATC: In the video I never used ATC, but there is no reason you can't use ATC with the product. All the best,

Hi Dave,It works exclusively with the default 737. The Wilco 737 and PMDG 737 will all require "custom" versions. The reason is because getting the virtual FO to flip switches on the non-default aircraft requires complete customization from scratch.If you just wanted voice checklists, it wouldn't be a problem, but getting the FO to interact with the plane on the 3rd party planes... it's not easy and it needs to be handled on a case by case basis.Regarding ATC: In the video I never used ATC, but there is no reason you can't use ATC with the product. All the best,
Hi Bryan,Many thanks for the info, would you in the future forsee your program compatable with other products apart from FSX default.I hope so it adds that great sense of realism, I just also like the challenge of more demanding craft than the default.Keep up the good work,Kind regardsDave

Hi Dave,Well, we have the Leonardo Mad Dog and PMDG Jetstream coming up.Not sure when the new PMDG 737 will be coming out, but we'll definitely be doing that one.Cheers,
WOW Mr. York, you've out-done yourself this time. Just watched the videos of the new product.Would gladly KILL for a PSS 777 and/or PSS 757 version of this masterpiece!!Golli.

WOW Mr. York, you've out-done yourself this time. Just watched the videos of the new product.Would gladly KILL for a PSS 777 and/or PSS 757 version of this masterpiece!!Golli.
Isn't LDS working on a 757?If I do one, it'll be for LDS because they'll likely have the all important SDK.Cheers,

Isn't LDS working on a 757?If I do one, it'll be for LDS because they'll likely have the all important SDK.Cheers,
Yeah, BUT...............LDS are not planning on making it for FS9 :( , last I heard.Golli.

One more thing Mr. York, I've wondered about a FS2Crew freighter version for the PMDG 747. I allways thought that was in the plans. It shows up as "reserved" in my 747.Thanks in advance.Golli.

It's on the list!!!Cheers,
Oh and just ooone more thing :( (promise I'll stop now) Are you keeping one eye on the AirSimmer line ??I sure have high hopes for that FS9 lineup. Many Thanks in advance.Golli.