Sign in to follow this  
tinhead59

Advice

Hi all,I want to add some Aerosoft major German airports to my FS9. I currently have installed FSGeneses. and UT Eupope, UT USA, and UT Canada & Alaska. Can anyone tell me if I will have any compatabillity problems please?..................John

Generally there are no significant problems, so you can go for it.However if you want to add also the Scenery Germany series one day, get the UTE compatibility files.http://66.135.39.111/ultterrain/Patch/UTEPatch.htmI'm using UTE and FSGenesis together with Aerosoft (GAP) EDDF 2008, EDDH 2009 and EDDT 2009 without issues.Of course remember UTE takes some frames, but if you have a good PC, you should have no trouble at all.

Hi all,I want to add some Aerosoft major German airports to my FS9. I currently have installed FSGeneses. and UT Eupope, UT USA, and UT Canada & Alaska. Can anyone tell me if I will have any compatabillity problems please?..................John
Thank you for taking the time to help me Rafal. My FS9 is now 91.3GB and about to grow again and no issues at all. Thanks again............John

HiThe only problem you might have out of own expeirence is that if the data is not 100% the same you might find that buildings are off.What I mean is you could be on an airport und a building might be too far on a taxiway or a sign is sittiing on the taxiway and not on the verge.I had this problem when using Aerosoft London Heathrow and British Airport from JustFlight. The data is not in line.So what you can do is then if this problem occurs to go into the scenery and get rid of one that isn't as good as the other.Hope that helps Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better