Sign in to follow this  
Guest jordan

Where are those cropdusters from todays tribute?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Howdy:Jordan Moore's really cool Schweizer 300C chopper comes with four models, including the cropduster. It's available at www.hovercontrol.com, File Downloads/Helicopters HCDG.The UH-1D Huey is the cropduster version by Lynn Rogers of the Jordan Moore model, I believe. Available at the same site, File Downloads/Helicopters.Sorry, don't know nothing about them fixed-wing spray cans ;-)Cheers, Holger

I think the "spray can" is the AT-401 Air Tractor by Deane Baunton. It was for FS2000 (or even FS98) and I don't know if there is a more recent version.I didn't find the file at Avsim, but it can be downloaded from Flightsim.comAnyone know of a PZL Dromader? It looks a lot like the Air Tractor.

Guys,I'm pretty sure that all 3 of the fixed wing crop dusters (Airtractors and the Piper Pawnee) are from simviation.com.Bear!P.S. The Deane Baunton AT-401 Air Tractor was originally designed for FS98, but someone updated for FS2002.

The Huey in that set of pictures comes in the huey2002.zip file, its one of the original models (released by me), and isn't a Lynn Roger's mod. However, he has a brand new mod on that Huey that is a far more detailed crop-duster with a tank inside and some other cool details.