Sign in to follow this  
Guest moritz

Some errors

Guest moritz

Hi I installed Tileproxy today because I've seen some videos with this progarmm from "curimedia" in youtube. I think I did everythin correct but if I start Tileproxy there are some errors. I don't know whats wrong, but I hope you can help me ;)The errors: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=-2009-oct-7-0107478.jpgMy .ini: http://www.file-upload.net/download-193233...xyUser.ini.htmlPlease help me!EDIT: I didn't change anything in the FSX.cfgEDIT2: I've got Vista Sp2!

Guest moritz

Hi again.I tried to install Tileproxy again. But there was the same error as yesterday. I would really like to use Tileproxy!!! Can anyone help me please? Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

This has been fixed before by disabling UAC in Vista, I don't have Vista but that was the solution.80070005 is "Access Denied"

Guest moritz

Oh Thank you very much. But now after that problem was fixed, I got another Problem.When I start Tileproxy there stands after a few secons "Ready for takeoff" or so. Then I start the FSX and Tileproxy is loading those "tiles". But the FSX doesn't start and Vista tells me that the program had to be closed and it would send an error report...But Tileproxy is still running.When I try to start the FSX after TP is ready with loading and start a flight, the landscape stays black and does not refresh.What can I do?

You're having some problems mate, next time it errors and you get that error report you can click the blue writing, I forget what it says, something like 'click here to see the problem' and it will tell you what the error is. More times than not it's a dll error but it will tell you which dll. I don't get any errors, never had any problems with TP really but I use XP.It's normal for Tileproxy to be downloading before you click 'fly now', it preloads whatever area you have set in 'free flight' so you can mess about with FSX settings or whatever so you won't have to wait longer when you go to fly. And TP needs to be loaded before FSX for it work, the ready for takeoff bit.Try and find out the error.

You also need to have UAC disabled when installing Tileproxy, if my memory serves me correct.