Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

Inside door textures for FFX 737-200

Would the inside door textures made for the FFX 737-300 work on the FFX 737-200?

Guest Wills402

From what I've seen the inside textures for all the FFX models work on all of them.

Guest racartron

Since the interior bmps are located in the main texture file, all FFX 73X's see them -- unless Eric used a special set for the -200 series. I can't remember off hand, but it would be easy enough to check. If you already have the files installed, just fire up a -200 and see.Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest Van

I only see the inside door textures work for the FFX 733 models and up. The 200 series will not recognize them for some reason. I believe it has to do with the model itself and it would need to be updated in order to use the inside door textures.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Erick uses the default MD83 interior bitmaps for the insides of the doors and on the 800 we put the files in the FS main texture folder. So try putting them in there if they don't show. I don't remember if he did the doors/pilots or not on the 200. So if that still doesn't show them, it was never done. But it will be on the later upgrades.Mikehttp://sgair.net/mike/mike/mike_small.jpg

Guest Van

The pilots show, but thats it...No door textures at all, but it's nice to know it will be added at a later date.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer