Hi there, Recently bought ASA, great app. I have one problem though. When im flying, i occasionally experience a net loss of frames for a couple of minutes then it goes back to normal..it does that every 5-10 mins or so....I thought it was downloading and refreshing weather but ive set the download interval to 20 mins so that cant be it. Any help appreciated. I have disabled 'Force high priority process'. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Ok i just discovered ASA wasnt the problem...it happens even without it and even on other games..I dont know that to do, thats very annoying. Any help would be appreciated still..thanks!

Hi,1. What are your system specs?2. Is your anti-virus set to do any type of scan every XX minutes?3. What else is running on your computer at the time FSX is running?Thanks,

Hi! 1. Intel centrino Duo 1.86ghz 3GB RAM Nvidia 8600M GT 256MB Dedicated 160GB HDD2. Not that I know of. I use ESET Nod32 AV and havent changed any settings after installation. 3. Only Messenger...nothing much really....It used to happen on Vista and its happening on XP as well. I have all the latest drivers for my hardwawre as well.

Hi,Your computer is not very strong. Not sure if you are using FS04 or FSX, but FS04 will barely run and FSX will run very poorly on that computer.You could try and pull back on some of your FS settings and that might help a bit.Thanks,

I know its not very strong but its not taht weak either. I can play FS9 with Full Graphics and FSX with low graphics. I get great framerates with those settings but its the occasional stutter that annoys me. otherwise it runs perfectly smooth. There must be some kind of process going on or my GFX card heating up or my HDD giving up or something. If it was due to performance id have low frames all the time but I dont. Its only occasional.. I could lower all the graphics to absolute minimun, id get 100 frames but itd still drop down to 6-9 occasionally.

Hi,See if your anti-virus is doing some sort of scan when this happens.Thanks,