Sign in to follow this  
Cpudan80

Eaglesoft SR22 G3T Fuel Error?

Hey Everyone,I've just upgraded my FS machine to Win 7 so now I'm in the process of reinstalling all of my FS stuff (*cringe*). Anyway, I took the Eaglesoft SR22G3T out for a spin -- awesome aircraft btw -- and noticed that the trip tab of the Avidyne displays the incorrect values. The fuel at the next waypoint looks ok, but all of the other waypoints show 0. Everything else appears to be working fine ... so I'm not sure what the deal is. Interestingly, the engine tab shows the correct amount of fuel remaining / time till 0 fuel. Anybody have any ideas?I'm running FS9, patched to 9.1 and FSUIPC (unregged) 3.93. The OS is Windows 7 x64.Thanks in advance, all help is appreciated!PS. I don't know if the trip tab ever worked right -- can anyone check to see if it works in XP?Dan

Interesting. We won't have Win7 to test on for a while yet so we will be interested the outcome. :(Remember the actual Fuel Loadout comes from FS Loadout Menu and the Avidyne reads and displays that Loadout.Feel free to post this in our own Support Forums as well. May be easier since our support guys will see it.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Interesting. We won't have Win7 to test on for a while yet so we will be interested the outcome. :(Remember the actual Fuel Loadout comes from FS Loadout Menu and the Avidyne reads and displays that Loadout.Feel free to post this in our own Support Forums as well. May be easier since our support guys will see it.
Thanks. I tried another flight and it worked as expected -- not sure what happened the first time? Anyway - glad it works -- wouldn't want to have to send my favorite aircraft to the "repair shop"!Dan

Thanks. I tried another flight and it worked as expected -- not sure what happened the first time? Anyway - glad it works -- wouldn't want to have to send my favorite aircraft to the "repair shop"!Dan
Glad to hear it cleared up Dan! You had us worried for a minute there.. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png