Sign in to follow this  
Guest hralphbuk

Navdata by Richard Stephan

Guest hralphbuk

I tried to access the site www.navdata.da today expecting to be able to download the latest AIRAC's but did not get Richard's normal site nor any downloads. Can anyone enlighten me please?Many thanksHoward

Guest hralphbuk

Hi Chuck Thanks for the help which was appreciated Sorry for delay in my response, I was on holiday in Canada for the last 3 weeks and only just looked at messages Got it now.RegardsHoward

Three weeks in Canada and you didn't even look me up?:+ No Prob, glad to be of assistance!

Guest hralphbuk

Hi ChuckI am back in the UK and am probably nearer to you now than I was when in BC.I was certainly nearer to you in 2004 when in London,Goderich & Bayfield amonst other locations. By the way do you know Al Macdonald in Parkhill?RegardsHoward