Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delapsus

Back to the fold

Guest Delapsus

Well, it looks like I am not the only one returning to Fly!. I used to be an avid (and dedicated) Fly!er spending most of my spare time buzzing around the world. But as hardware moved on I was lured by the flashier baubles of the competition and slowly Fly! slipped out of my life.But I was not satisfied, the new sims gave better eye candy but I found that I spent more time searching out addons, or sitting looking at spot view of my pretty new aircraft. But did I actually Fly anywhere?So now, with the advent of lower powered netbooks I have come back to Fly! and the old bug has hit, almost instantly. Why did I ever leave?So I am back, re-acquainting myself with the forum, and flying again. Anyone know if Wilco's 737 or PMDG's 757 are still available anywhere?JW

Well, it looks like I am not the only one returning to Fly!. I used to be an avid (and dedicated) Fly!er spending most of my spare time buzzing around the world. But as hardware moved on I was lured by the flashier baubles of the competition and slowly Fly! slipped out of my life.But I was not satisfied, the new sims gave better eye candy but I found that I spent more time searching out addons, or sitting looking at spot view of my pretty new aircraft. But did I actually Fly anywhere?So now, with the advent of lower powered netbooks I have come back to Fly! and the old bug has hit, almost instantly. Why did I ever leave?So I am back, re-acquainting myself with the forum, and flying again. Anyone know if Wilco's 737 or PMDG's 757 are still available anywhere?JW
Hi, welcome back. I never left. However, I now have a system that runs FlyII with no problems. I love it.....again. As for the 737 and 757 I don`t think they are available. Maybe someone that has them can make copies and lend them?????Qdog

I believe the Wilco 737 was only made for Fly!/Fly!2K, not Fly!II. The PMDG aircraft are no longer available, and copying them or distributing them in any way is probably illegal.However, I currently do not run my Fly!2K version. Down the road I may reinstall it and so will keep some of the special aircraft files made specifically for it. Regardless, I will not run my PMDG aircraft in Fly!2K. I will use the airliners in Fly!II only. Therefore, if you think you may run Fly!2K and would like the PMDG airliners for it, I would be happy to give them to you - no need for them to languish.

Randall Rocke

Guest Delapsus

Now there is an offer too good to pass up. Yes please.JW

Now there is an offer too good to pass up. Yes please.JW
JW,Please send a message to my Avsim mailbox giving the e-mail address you wish to receive the file deliveries through.

Randall Rocke