Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 COF WHERE'S VIDEO

Now come on all of you lucky beta tester's that now are in posession of gold copies how about some video mpegs, lets see in as close to real time as it gets how good this new product is. Wasn't there something in the press kit, or at least advise if there is a reason why you cant post video, mpegs of cof and i mean new ones not the old ones that we have watched adnausium

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Rob,Capturing video of FS2004 as close to real time wouldn't do the sim justice. As it stands right now, you can use Camtasia but the "movie" would be small and because of how the software captures the screen, it would be jerky and people would assume that this is what FS2004 will be like on their system come release date.I've seen a few of the MS video's and to be honest, I wonder how many of the BETA testers have the higher end software to create the video's you're looking for.Looks like we're kinda stuck with the old re-runs for a while :-)Mikehttp://www.members.shaw.ca/madamo/boeingsig.jpg

Hi Mike, I cant wait for the release of this one, i can see a great collaboration of tri, flight unlimited and microsoft comming through, i know they would be jerky etc but most of us would be able to spot the improvements through that, and i am particulary interested in the aircraft moving towards and through clouds, along with the reflections in water and in the air. Looking forward to the end of July, and hoping for some strange reason that it is released early.