Sign in to follow this  
Guest cathay747

CH RUDDER USB need Help Plz

Guest cathay747

I have a ch rudder and flight yoke (USB) combo, when ever I start FSX It shows differential braking even though my foot is not on the rudder. I've tried calibrating several times with no luck. This started after my clean install to Windows 7 64-bit and new install of FSX and all addons. Please help thank you very much.

Guest Staggerwing
I have a ch rudder and flight yoke (USB) combo, when ever I start FSX It shows differential braking even though my foot is not on the rudder. I've tried calibrating several times with no luck. This started after my clean install to Windows 7 64-bit and new install of FSX and all addons. Please help thank you very much.
I calibrate the CH pedals with something under the heel edge of the pedals (1/4" etc) so that they come back just that much when removed after calibration. Also, if you increase the null zone a bit it might help. I've always done a little of both, but one or the other might work for you.

I calibrate the CH pedals with something under the heel edge of the pedals (1/4" etc) so that they come back just that much when removed after calibration. Also, if you increase the null zone a bit it might help. I've always done a little of both, but one or the other might work for you.
I used to have this problem to the degree that I gave up and disabled the toe brakes. CH finally came out with a Vista 64 driver for the pedals and that solved the problem. You might try that. I don't know if it will work with Windows 7 though.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Guest cathay747

It seems after installing CH Products CM program and doing my calibration from there the problem has all but disappear. Thanks for your response.