Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomaz Drnovsek

3D Lights Redux and LevelD 767

I recently bought LevelD 767... great aircraft! I also own 3D Lights Redux. I don't have any problem with either except one thing that is really annoying. Gear light doesn't go off when I raise gears, it stays in place and on (actualy it flashes). I read all the posts on their forum (A2A and Level-D) and no solution to this problem. Some people also have the exact same problem, so it's not me. There are some suggestions about panel.cfg entries but nothing helps (to nobody). Other lights on the same aircraft work fine. Just the nose gear light is a troublemaker. Whose fault is that... A2A or Level-D? Anybody found a solution?

Guest firehawk44
Whose fault is that... A2A or Level-D?
Neither. Whoever set up the A2A lights config for the Level-D aircraft.cfg did it. A2A only changes lights on default aircraft. Customers then modify aircraft.cfg's for commercial aircraft and post it in the A2A forum. A2A has a guide on how to do that. There are several configurations in the A2A forums and you might do a search for LevelD, Level-D, LvlD configs. Best regards,Jim

Thanks for your answer.I'm aware of the fact the lights are for default aircrafts and any other configurations are done by other people. The thing is that lights seem to work on several other 3rd party addons without problems... I tried all (that I'm aware of) configs for Level-D 767 but the problem remains. Nose gear light is always there (even with gears up), others have the same problem and there is no solution. I doubt that the "right" config would solve that problem. That's why I have my doubts about "faulty" config.