Sign in to follow this  
Guest christos14

DC3 Auto Pilot issues

Guest christos14

Help!! I have a fully functional DC3 package but the autopilot does not show up in any of the a/c. It used to be there but I recently changed PC's (to a Vista machine) and the AP disappeared. Any ideas why and how I "retrieve it". txs,ChrisCYVR

Help!! I have a fully functional DC3 package but the autopilot does not show up in any of the a/c. It used to be there but I recently changed PC's (to a Vista machine) and the AP disappeared. Any ideas why and how I "retrieve it". txs,ChrisCYVR
Hi Chris. The Sperry is a separate gauge called SPERRY.gau and it sounds like you misplaced it. How did you transfer it to your new system? Was it a re-install from the CD or saved download installer? Or did you just copy everything across?

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest christos14
Hi Chris. The Sperry is a separate gauge called SPERRY.gau and it sounds like you misplaced it. How did you transfer it to your new system? Was it a re-install from the CD or saved download installer? Or did you just copy everything across?
Thanks for the response......Where should the gauge be located? I have tried moving it around to obvious places with no success. Locations placed include the FSX Gauges folder and the fsx-maam-dc3 folder within the gauges folder. I reloaded the MAAM DC-3 package directly from a link on the MAAM site.thanks in advance,Chris

Guest christos14

Aarrrgh...now I have the opposite situation. the Auto pilot is visible but all the other gauges have dissapeared!!!!My file structure is:Microsoft Flight Simulation X/Gauges/fsx-maam-dc3The sperry autopilot files are in the Gauges folder and the remainder of the DC-3 gauges are in the fsx-maam-dc3 folder within the Gauges folder.Any help or advice is appreciated...the folder structure described above is identical to my old PC.ChrisYVR

Guest christos14

After screwing around with this issue for the past three days I finally just scrapped the works are reinstalled the MAAM DC-3 from a backup copy. All is well now and all gauges are visible and function as they should. On to the World rally 2009!!!!