Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flygva

Ramp Manager problem JS4100

Hello everyone,I have a problem to access to all Shift + 2, Shift + 3, Shift + 4 and Shift + 5 panel...They appear on the screen, but impossible to push button on all these... Only the GPS (Shift + 1) is running perfectly...Someone can help me?Thanks a lotFlygva

Hello everyone,I have a problem to access to all Shift + 2, Shift + 3, Shift + 4 and Shift + 5 panel...They appear on the screen, but impossible to push button on all these... Only the GPS (Shift + 1) is running perfectly...Someone can help me?Thanks a lotFlygva
Hi,Please sign your posts with your real name as per the forum rules.With regards to your problem - are you 100% sure that you have FSX + SP2 installed? This sounds like you either don't have SP2 installed, or it might be corrupt.Let us know.

Cheers,

Henning

dc6_devteam_banner.jpg

Thanks, it's that...:-)Steph